Akamai Technologies, Inc QA Architect in Herzliya, Israel
Dec 19, 2018 Post Date
015192 Requisition #
Akamai is building new solutions for the cloud Web Application Firewall that require massive data analysis. The QA architect role, is to design & manage test automation solutions for complex workflow. In addition, the position required hands-on work such as, design, develop and execute tests.
These tests should examine the components in a Big Data solution that enables creating secured Internet environment.
About the Team:
The Web Security Team is focused on leveraging Akamai's core strengths of its highly distributed cloud based platform that already serves up to 30% of the traffic on the web and the massive amount of HTTP data it has access to as a result to define industry leading web security products that provides rapid visibility and controls for protection against constantly changing attack profiles. The Web Security Team is part of Akamai's Emerging Products Division and as a part of that group, you'll be working on innovating and developing new and groundbreaking Big Data products in the largest scale exists with real time needs and world impact.
• Build strategic test solutions with real value for QA team and for the all development process
• Design & manage test automation solutions for cloud security products on a complex workflow
• Work closely with developers and product to deliver projects in a timely manner.
• Act as a technical mentor to the QA members
• 8+ years as a Sr. Test Engineer or a similar role, with hands-on Software testing and Software test automation experience.
• Strong experience with test automation in both, Java & Python for GUI and non-Gui automation solutions.
• Strong experience with QA automation solutions & design
• Strong experience with QA techniques and methodologies
• Experience with Big data frameworks, components and tools (Cloudera Manager, HDFS, Spark, etc..)
• A relevant University or College graduate
• Experience with security and web application firewall (WAF) concepts and technologies
• Experience with networks
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.