Akamai Technologies, Inc Security Data Analyst in Herzliya, Israel
Security Data Analyst
Oct 29, 2018 Post Date
014792 Requisition #
The Security Data Analyst will be a member of Akamai’s Threat Operations team, and will focus on researching new trends in the web security world. The analyst will be responsible for maintaining the defensive protections of the Kona security product suite, based on Akamai’s unparalleled big data platform, that stores Petabytes of data, from visibility into as much as 30% of all Internet traffic.
• Conduct data mining & big data analysis
• Explore new trends in the web bots and web security world
• Create & maintain security contents such as defensive controls, rules and signatures for Akamai’s Kona security products suite
• Investigate customer incidents
• Experience in SQL
• Experience in working with Unix / Linux environments
• Programming/Scripting experience (Python, Shell scripts, Awk, Grep and Regular Expressions)
• Thorough knowledge in HTTP protocol
• Passionate about data analysis and the web
• Creativity, innovation and self-motivation
• Knowledge in Web Security (SQLi, XSS, RFI, LFI, CSRF, etc.)
• Experience with Big Data analysis, Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis
• Experience in web related (or security related) data analysis
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.