Akamai Technologies, Inc Account Service Manager - German Speaker in Krakow, Poland
Account Service Manager - German Speaker
General & Administrative
Sep 20, 2018 Post Date
014050 Requisition #
About The Job
We are seeking a highly engaging business professional with high standards of Customer Service, excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills to become an Account Service Manager (ASM). Amongst other activities, this person will be responsible for delivering customer requirements, supporting client service managers, managing customer facing tools, programs and projects.
This is a contract for 18 months.
About The Team
Account Management Group (AMG) provides effective and consistent business support as a customer advocate & enabler throughout the customer life cycle. AMG consists of Account Service Managers (ASM) and Client Service Managers (CSM). ASMs manage delivery of business support requirements, and CSMs manage the overall engagement and service fulfilment for designated Akamai Clients through their contract lifecycle.
• Become an expert in managing and troubleshooting issues around Akamai’s Customer facing tools, billing, reporting etc. and thereby ensuring a world class customer experience and quality of service.
• Become an expert in interpreting customer reports, tracking contract consumption, delivering business reports, reviews and analysis.
• Manage and drive both expectations and compliance with regards to the Customer’s selected Service and Support tier, both with the Customer and inside Akamai.
• Accomplish KPI targets set around responsiveness, pro-activeness, quality and compliance.
• Remain focused, at all times, on the Customer experience and satisfaction impact, advocating the broad spectrum of capabilities and best-in-class standards of Akamai’s Services organization
Basic Qualification & Skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• 0 - 3 years of experience in a cross-functional customer support/account support/account management/service delivery environment or related field.
• Excellent problem solver; ability to troubleshoot in a geographically distributed organization.
• Excellent business writing and communication skills.
• Microsoft Office skills
• English language skills, min. B2
• Fluent German
• Knowledge of internet and internet related technologies.
• Experience in a KPI orientated role.
• Experience in a Customer Satisfaction focused environment.
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.