Akamai Technologies, Inc Client Service Manager with German or Italian in Krakow, Poland
Client Service Manager with German or Italian
Jan 07, 2019 Post Date
015159 Requisition #
About the Job
We are seeking a highly engaging business professional with high standards of Customer Service, to become a Client Service Manager and a representative of our Customers for Central European Regions (CER). Amongst other activities, this person will be responsible for the first engagements, coordination and facilitation of Customer requirements.
About the Team
Akamai’s Service Desk is the central point of contact and liaison between the customer and various Akamai departments of business and technical experts.Service Desk consists of Client Service Managers, who manage the first and overall engagement, and Account Service Managers, who manage the quality fulfilment of Customer needs, according to selected Service tiers. With a Service Desk in APJ, EMEA & NA, the team becomes pivotal to the overall Customer Experience and operational efficiencies of the Services organization.
● Establish and maintain Customer context to align the Services organizations efforts, while providing quality scoping of Customer requirements so that multiple areas of the business can fulfill with ease.
● Act as a primary point of contact for CER (Germany, Switzerland, Austria…) Customer base, engaging the right resources within Akamai to both manage and escalate business issues.
● Deliver business reviews and monthly solution report to the CER set of customers.
● Serve as an escalation point for all Customer related Service issues.
● Manage and drive both expectations and compliance with regards to the Customer’s selected Service and Support tier, both with the Customer and inside Akamai.
● Perform as an active contributor to Regional and Global Customer programs.
● Accomplish KPI targets set around responsiveness, proactivity, quality and compliance.
● Remain focused, at all times, on the Customer experience and satisfaction impact, advocating the Customer requirements and expectations within Akamai.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
● Excellent German or Italian language skills.
● Good business writing and communication skills.
● 5+ years experience in a Customer-facing environment, such as Service Desk, account management or similar.
● Excellent problem solver; ability to troubleshoot in a geographically distributed organization.
● Knowledge of internet and internet related technologies.
● Experience in a KPI orientated role.
● Experience in a Customer Satisfaction focused environment.
● Prior experience in a technical/IT environment.
Please add to your CV the statement below: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.