Akamai Technologies, Inc NOCC Technician Contract in Krakow, Poland
NOCC Technician Contract
Jan 07, 2019 Post Date
015315 Requisition #
About the Team
Join Akamai and you join a culture that's extremely intelligent, strongly supportive and passionately committed to delivering world-class solutions!
This is an opportunity to work in a large scale, global network operations department. Working directly with Akamai’s product you are involved in every facet of Akamai’s network operations and get to contribute to Akamai’s success while being part of a very important team.
As a Platform Operations Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Diagnosing troubles identified by network monitoring and working to resolve issues.
• Monitoring, troubleshooting & correcting server and network problems and live network broadcasting issues.
• Working with various third parties (Engineers, System Architects, Infrastructure Vendors, Customers, and Developers) to narrow down problems and achieve resolution.
• Clearly and effectively documenting information in the Trouble Ticket system for communication to other staff, to open tickets and follow up on escalated problem
• 1+ years experience with implementation and support of large, complex, IP-based networks or equivalent experience
• 1+ years experience with UNIX/Linux system administration
• 1+ years experience with scripting or equivalent experience
• 1+ years experience with database administration/ SQL scripting or equivalent experience
• Strong written and verbal communication
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.