Akamai Technologies, Inc Security Technical Project Manager in Krakow, Poland
Security Technical Project Manager
1 day ago Post Date
014278 Requisition #
Web Security Services are part of the Akamai Professional Services team and work directly with clients to deliver Akamai's managed security service solutions and provides a sole point of contact for all the customer’s security question and requests.
As a Technical Project Manager you will be involved with the management of Akamai’s Security customers from on-boarding to renewal. You will be responsible for customer training on tools and technology, regular value confirmation of the security services, managing escalations, and coordination of the customer’s security stance.
About the Team:
Akamai’s Professional Services team calls upon its Internet expertise to architect the optimal solution for the unique business and technical requirements of our customers. Through its proven methodologies and processes, this highly experienced team of consultants has implemented effective solutions for over 2,000 Akamai customers.
• Involvement in full customer life-cycle, from on-boarding, through implementation to post-implementation support
• Provide technical ownership of long-term customer relationships
• Own all aspects of the customer’s security stance for both Prolexic solutions and Managed Kona products, including but not limited to their configuration, scheduled maintenance tasks, upkeep of administrative and mitigation related documentation
• Work closely with Engagement Managers, Solutions Engineering, Sales, Engineering, Product Development, Security Operations Command Centre (SOCC) and Customer Care to resolve issues that arise during customer trials or integrations
• Identify new product features and additional sales opportunities during trials and integrations and communicate to product development and engineering teams
• Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve methodology
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS/MIS or relevant technical field experience
• Experience working in a position with a security focus (Web Application Security, DDOS mitigation, Network Security, SIEM)
• Project lead or project management or account management experience
• Implementation experience with web delivery technologies or other IT systems delivery
• Action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
• Excellent presentation skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Industry certification in Security is a strong plus (Security+, CEH, CISSP, GWAP, etc.)
• Experience with IDS, IPS, Web Application Firewalls, Cisco Routers and switches, ACLs, Firewalls, secure IT architectures and design
• Experience in one or more web development languages, methodologies, and/or architectures - J2EE, HTTP, DNS, .NET, C#, JSP, ASP, Tomcat, Apache
Please add to your CV the statement below: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182).”
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world's largest companies. Akamai's intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone - and attacks and threats far away. Akamai's portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatches customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visitwww.akamai.comand follow @Akamaijobs onTwitter,Facebook,LinkedInandInstagram.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please clickhere.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.